Due to the large number of variations available with this product please call to place an order.
The Base Price for the colors listed is $1595 with additional price options listed in the drop down menus.
Additional colors may be available to be custom ordered from the manufacturer.
This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 13″, 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. The S4 caliper has D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals and uses the popular DR1 or HB100 pad type. Rotors are pre-assembled with NAS high grade stainless hardware. Baer’s unique backing plate not only acts as a caliper mount, but also houses a modern 1-piece park brake shoe assembly. Stainless braided hoses are also included. The 13” SS4+ fits most 17” or larger wheels.
|Bore Size||Manual Brake||Power Brake||Hydroboost|
- 15/16″ can be used Power or Manual. Customers that prefer softer pedal feel with less pedal effort use 15/16″ for Power Brakes
- 1″ with Power is based on good engine vacuum numbers, and that the booster is working corretly
- Drag race applications with dual rear calipers should use a 1 1/8″ Bore Remaster
- Port Configuration is based off Drivers seat position. LP – Left port (Fender side), RP- Right Port (Motor Side)
- Most all applications will use LP exit. Fox Mustangs (1979-1993) will use RP due to shock tower clearance